Monday, July 13, 2009

All Good Views

I seemed to have run out of words temporarily. I think it's because it's summer and summer is such a visual time. I'm still looking for good vacation photos from my friends around the world (hint, hint). While I'm waiting for someone to come forth with some cool vacation photos, I'll include some from vacations past. I'll be going on vacation again soon, but in the meantime, you get to see where I went during a mini vacation last year.

The photos that follow were taken at one of my favorite places to visit, and it's less than an hour from my house. These photos were taken last summer while my mother was staying with me for a month.


Nordland, Washington


Nordland General Store


Deer feeding at Fort Flagler on Marrowstone Island


Marrowstone Island Lighthouse


USN Aircraft Carrier with Cascade Mountains and Whidbey Island in background


Marrowstone Island Beach with Ghostly Mt. Rainier View

Editor of AGNADL

No comments:

Post a Comment