Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good News Everywhere You Turn

Gimundo.com has provided us with a list of 25 upbeat websites to continue feeding ourselves good news every day.  If you haven't signed up yet for Gimundo.com's e-newsletter, you owe to yourself to do so.  This website is what inspired me to start my all good news blog.  When gimundo.com had to close up shop for a while, it left a gaping hole, so I started this site to help fill the gap.  Thursday is our one-year anniversary for starting this blog.  I am planning to close this blog that day, although I will continue posting good news items on Facebook.  Thank you for your readership this past year.  I've enjoyed being part of your lives.

http://gimundo.com/news/article/25-amazing-websites-and-online-resources-for-inspiration-positivity-and-mor/

Editor of AGNADL

No comments:

Post a Comment