Friday, March 20, 2009

More Sierra Club Green Tips News

I was delighted to find out about Sierra Club's new Green Tips Library, but it looks as though the surge in communicating green news and helpful hints will also be seen in a new weekly newsletter. Check it out below and start getting helpful green tips coming to your email box. Guess I'm be filling my Green file with even more cool stuff. Yes, I have a file on my hard drive that is labeled Green. It holds interesting tidbits of information about greening my world. You should start a Green file too and start filling it with good articles about how each of us can make this world a greener and happier planet.

http://sierraclub.typepad.com/greenlife/2009/03/green-your-wardrobe-buy-vintage.html

Editor of AGNADL

No comments:

Post a Comment