Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jody Bergsma Title Contest Follow-Up



It took me a while to get to the post office to collect this, but I finally got it and was quite pleased that Jody not only signed the print, but had personalized it as well and included the title I had suggested for the work. I am hoping to catch a signing event with her soon, so I can introduce myself to her as the "Tahoma Breach" lady. If you didn't catch the original story about Jody Bergsma, I recommend you go back a couple weeks and find the article about her title contest. I've repeated some of the information below in case you haven't checked out her work yet. If not, what are waiting for? Go now. You can always come back. We'll still be here.

http://www.bergsma.com/

You can find Jody's prints, cards, bookmarks, mugs, and books, etc. in many bookstores and gift shops around the U.S., both online and in stores. If you are an artist or would like to explore the possibility of learning to paint, I highly encourage you to sign up for her blog. She's giving art lessons through her blog, which you would do well to investigate. Jody is an outstanding artist and a good teacher as well.

http://artwithheart.wordpress.com/

I've included links to her Amazon.com book listings in the margins of this blog.

Editor of AGNADL

No comments:

Post a Comment