Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gimundo is Back!

What is Gimundo? Gimundo is a good news email newsletter that for a time folded. I really felt the gap when they stopped operations many months ago. The void created by the cessation of this good news letter is what prompted me to launch All Good News All Day Long. While I've enjoyed doing AGNADL, it has been a challenge to keep up with it and my other writing too. I still have two novels patiently waiting for me to get busy again.

When I started AGNADL, I was hoping to get a little more input from other contributors, and while I have gotten quite some help (thank you, Flo Harrah, Catherine Moore, Belinda Hall, Lesley Davis, Ginny Hardie, Norma Mitchum, Lee Harris, and Laurie Shiffler), I was spending usually one to two hours a day on entries for this blog alone. That meant that I had that much less time daily to work on my other writing, which includes two other blogs: http://slicesofmylife.net and http://mysticangelhealing.net. While I'm not going to close AGNADL down completely, I will not be making the effort to post one or two entries every day.

In order to get your good news fix, I point you to Gimundo.com to get your good news delivered to your email box. I will still post some items here as I come across them, but I won't feel bad if I skip a day or two or even three. Nor will I feel bad if I want to go on vacation and leave my laptop behind.

Thank you to all of you for reading AGNADL. We will touch noses again (as is the custom amongst my kitties when encountering one another in passing). If you wish for me to add you to our mailing list so you'll know when I post new articles, please email me at allgoodnewsalldaylong@gmail.com, and I'll add you to my automatic notice list. I have room only for a few so you may simply want to subscribe to this news feed by clicking on the appropriate link on the blog page.

Editor of AGNADL

No comments:

Post a Comment