Sunday, May 31, 2009

Flowers Following Sunny Days

My yard looks like it has been shot with a kaleidoscope paintball gun. Suddenly flowers of all kinds and colors have exploded in the flower gardens in the past few days of intense and enduring sunshine. I'm going to enclose a few flowers for your viewing pleasure.


I love this beautiful little blue flower, but I am not familiar with it, so I can't tell you what it is. I'll consult some friends and see what we can come up with for a name for this little one.


The little buttercups survived the lawn mowing my neighbor just did.


I am very impressed with these sweetpeas. Such a pretty blend of colors.


Vibrant irises showing off their deep purples and blues.


Oriental poppies popping up everywhere. Lots more coming later.

I have more colors and flowers than shown here. The rose bushes (all shades and colors) have positively enflamed the yard. I also have a couple of foxglove stalks growing here and there too amongst other flowering plants.

Editor of AGNADL

No comments:

Post a Comment